Featured Post

Hoopa Doopa Valley Children's book , watercolor illustrations

  All three of the Hoopa Doopa Valley books are now available at Amazon.com! My aunt and I worked together to create this wonderful trilogy ...

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Art Every Day Month

I made a mini watercolor book this summer to take on a trip but never used it.  Now I intend to fill it up with plein air color sketches with my Sakura pocket paints and water brush.  I tend to get overwhelmed by the whole scene so I'm trying to focus on smaller areas.    I'm really not too happy with the branch in the bottom one, but at least I know I'll do it differently next time.
Day 11 and 12


2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh WOW. You draw beautifully and you paint equally well. These two entries are sincerely gorgeous.

Mitch said...

Very nice!