Featured Post

Hoopa Doopa Valley Children's book , watercolor illustrations

  All three of the Hoopa Doopa Valley books are now available at Amazon.com! My aunt and I worked together to create this wonderful trilogy ...

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Cat illustration - Happy New Year!

I've decided to get back to the Creative Every Day group this year, so here is my first contribution.  



While sitting around enjoying time with my family, I picked up some nearby paper (grocery list was on the previous page) and made a couple drawings of the cats before they moved.  This was colored in Procreate Pocket on my phone.  It was a fun way to play around with colors and tools.  I'm still getting used to all the different techniques that can be applied, but it was fun and creative.  And that's the point!  I won't learn which is my favorite without experimenting.  

And no, the cat is not on the table, but on the box that will hold Christmas ornaments when I get around to that. 

No comments: