Featured Post

Hoopa Doopa Valley Children's book , watercolor illustrations

  All three of the Hoopa Doopa Valley books are now available at Amazon.com! My aunt and I worked together to create this wonderful trilogy ...

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Christmas Puppy watercolor illustration



Years ago I would take oil paints, a field easel, and set up in a field or beside a river and paint away.  I still have one of those New Hampshire paintings hanging on my wall today and it reminds me of all the walks I took with our dogs when we lived there.  It's sort of like a photograph, but it took a lot longer.

Yesterday I sat outside with watercolors and created a little illustration to celebrate the holiday season, and my aging dog.  She can't quite hike as far as she used to, but she still loves to go for a walk and would still chase a bunny if I let her.  


©SandraJessop, Christmas Puppy. Watercolor, 4x4


No comments: