Featured Post

Hoopa Doopa Valley Children's book , watercolor illustrations

  All three of the Hoopa Doopa Valley books are now available at Amazon.com! My aunt and I worked together to create this wonderful trilogy ...

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Reindeer sleigh watercolor illustration

I love 'before and after' so I will go ahead and share another one.  I started sketching ideas  for this back in December, for the Illustration Friday topic "Winter". 

But December is always busy, and I set this project aside to do other things.  I didn't forget about it because I taped it to my wall.  It was just there, every day, waiting to be painted.  I even sat underneath it drawing other things, like cows and chickens, and kids chasing chickens.

Today, it's finished.  Yay!  My daughter can't wait to turn this into a Christmas card and add glitter to it.  We've still got time, right?


©Sandra Jessop, "Winter". Watercolor, 9x12



No comments: