Featured Post

Hoopa Doopa Valley Children's book , watercolor illustrations

  All three of the Hoopa Doopa Valley books are now available at Amazon.com! My aunt and I worked together to create this wonderful trilogy ...

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Illustration Friday: Love. Horse and Elephant watercolors

©SandraJessop Summer Love Watercolor, 5x7


©SandraJessop  A Mother's Love Watercolor, 5x7

Love, for Illustration Friday

These are both subjects that have been on my list of things to "color" for awhile, elephants and horses.  I recently found a picture of my daughter hugging a pony and that inspired the first one.  After drawing the elephants, I came across a video of a baby elephant being rescued from a well.  It was very touching to see the little one running to his mother and I enjoyed that happy feeling as I finished painting.  

No comments: