Featured Post

Hoopa Doopa Valley Children's book , watercolor illustrations

  All three of the Hoopa Doopa Valley books are now available at Amazon.com! My aunt and I worked together to create this wonderful trilogy ...

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wings for Illustration Friday

I am a person who is continually fascinated by birds, but I chose to paint a person for this week's theme: "Wings". And as far as being creative every day the last week, I can say I practiced Russian, created a new recipe, made a terrarium garden with my daughter, went "boating" in the pool with the kids, built a model earth out of clay, sketched and painted for this illustration. This is good to look back on when I think life has become dreary. Which moments are bigger and better? The ones where I pull out the same pot for pasta, or the nights where Popcorn Rock crystals and little paper birds fill the kitchen table at dinnertime?

1 comment:

Mitch said...

You're so sweet. :)