Featured Post

Hoopa Doopa Valley Children's book , watercolor illustrations

  All three of the Hoopa Doopa Valley books are now available at Amazon.com! My aunt and I worked together to create this wonderful trilogy ...

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Bubblology and flamenco dancing

My challenge to be creative every day in 2013 has not been difficult, but I'm trying to make sure it's varied. This past week involved sketching, prayer doodling, creating a plate of nachos with leftovers, decorating cookies to look like my daughter's new necklace, paleontology, bubblology, and flamenco dancing with a macaw. I wish I had a video of that last one, but maybe that's a project for another day. The sketch was for Illustration Friday's theme "Edge" but never advanced past notebook paper. Today's fun was building a hover craft with my kids using an old CD. It got the cat's attention!

No comments: