Featured Post

Hoopa Doopa Valley Children's book , watercolor illustrations

  All three of the Hoopa Doopa Valley books are now available at Amazon.com! My aunt and I worked together to create this wonderful trilogy ...

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Delicious for IF, Sandra Jessop watercolor

©SandraJessop, Tomato Thief. Watercolor, 8x10

Delicious for Illustration Friday

When our strawberries and tomatoes are almost ready to pick, something has been taking a bite out of the good ones.  I figured it was birds or a ground squirrel, but today I caught the thief!  I just happened to look out at the right time and see a curve billed thrasher helping himself to a tomato, scooping out the insides.  I wanted to take a picture, but the screen door was in the way, so instead I drew a picture, and then made a painting.  So here it is for Illustration Friday.

No comments: