Featured Post

Hoopa Doopa Valley Children's book , watercolor illustrations

  All three of the Hoopa Doopa Valley books are now available at Amazon.com! My aunt and I worked together to create this wonderful trilogy ...

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Stomp Mouse for Illustration Friday


Watercolor, Sandra Jessop
"Stomp" for Illustration Friday

I used to love to draw mice, and I realized it has been a long time since I've done any, so I played around with a few versions for this week's topic. I tried some skinny mice, some very round ones, a few dressed up in clothes like humans, but settled on this guy as my favorite.  As I look at it now, it makes me think he's dancing on top of a colorful world.  This is in my mini watercolor sketchbook, which is a great size for working out ideas, but I don't love the paper.  

No comments: