Featured Post

Hoopa Doopa Valley Children's book , watercolor illustrations

  All three of the Hoopa Doopa Valley books are now available at Amazon.com! My aunt and I worked together to create this wonderful trilogy ...

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy October!

It's been awhile since I posted and I, myself, wonder what I've been doing.  I've made a few things here and there in the last two months, but also I've been encouraging creativity in other people.  For four days in the end of September I worked as an "art room coordinator" for an unschooling conference.  All ages wandered through and there were plenty of supplies for them to make that special something (including a box of odds and ends from my garage that the teens were very excited to find).  So here are a few things that I painted and some from the art room.

... trying out a little tangle doodle before the conference

and admiring the white winged doves behind the house...

one of my favorite little guys in marker, and kids' work from the conference!



No comments: