Featured Post

Hoopa Doopa Valley Children's book , watercolor illustrations

  All three of the Hoopa Doopa Valley books are now available at Amazon.com! My aunt and I worked together to create this wonderful trilogy ...

Sunday, January 12, 2014

IF: Searching for a Creator

Hand of God

This year I am inspired by Cathy Johnson and will be creating an artist's journal.  After I flipped through just a few pages of her book I couldn't wait to get started, so I pulled out an old art show guest book and started painting over those wonderful people's names.  (I had long since digitized the list but couldn't bring myself to throw the book away).  I tested out my new Derwent Inktense pencils and they were so brilliant!  I also added a little acrylic to some spots where I didn't want to see as much of the writing showing through.  


Daily creativity is still my goal for the year, though I won't be posting something every day.  Getting out into nature with the dogs is another regular activity.  I'll be searching for the answers to life's questions out there.   

Walk With Me


No comments: